For Debet and Credit Card Payments we offer a solution where user submits the card data directly to the dialog from Omniva Checkout. The dialog is implemented as semi-transparent iFrame window on top of the shop’s Checkout page. The user perceives he/she has not left the Checkout-page though in fact the dialog is from omnivaCheckout.lv domain
This approach is recognized by card networks as IFRAME solution that set the lowest PCI DSS compliance requirements on Merchant.
Integrating with the Credit Card Dialog
Overview of the card payment flow
- Through the payment method selection dialog the buyer has selected to pay with credit card
- The shop registers a new transaction over the Omniva Checkout API (create transaction)
- The buyer fills in credit card data and submits the data directly to Omniva Checkout server
- Omniva Checkout backend will process the payment through respective card networks, if required the buyer is redirected through the 3DS authentication dialog
- Omniva Checkout server sends asynchronously an additional message about the payment directly to the shop server (notification_url, ‘payment_return’ message)
- Omniva checout will complete the payment in the card network and will pass back the result to shop via browser (‘token_return’ message)
For further integration details see our api-explorer.
3-D Secure payments
3DSecure is an additional security measure that involves user authorisation at card issuer bank during the online card payment process.
See more on Wikipedia 3-D_Secure page.
One Click Payments (OCP)
With One Click Payments activated for your shop, a credit card can be ‘remembered’ in Omniva Checkout systems so that the buyer does not have to fill the card data form again at next purchase. The user virtually needs just one click to pay.
We offer a solution for merchants to take recurring payments from debet and credit cards.
Foreign Currency payments
Merchants who run shops oriented to UK or USA markets and would like to service buyers in their domestic currency can take credit card payments in USD and GBP. Settlement between Omniva Checkout and merchant still is done in euros but the buyer debet or credit card is debited in his/her familiar domestic currency.